Marked: ?. Minimum kills: ?
- Stilwater institutes temporary NO-Fly zone
- — Stilwater Gazette newspaper headline
At the Saints Hideout, Pierce expresses his annoyance over being of little help to Playa. Playa assures Pierce that they are used to dealing with problems themselves rather than relying on others, but after Shaundi discovers that the Sons of Samedi are now using helicopters to transport their product, suggests that they team up to destroy the helicopters.
Pierce and Playa successfully destroy the six helicopters across Stilwater. The General meets with Mr. Sunshine and, although he states he takes no pleasure in it, cuts Mr. Sunshine's left ear off for his failure in stopping the 3rd Street Saints. Mr. Sunshine accepts this, and The General reassures Mr. Sunshine that he still has faith in him.
The following text has been transcribed verbatim from the game files.
Upon completion of the mission, it is available in-game at Newspaper Clipboards.
- Destroy the helicopters before they drop off the Loa Dust
- Get on the boat
After destroying the first two, exit Pierce's Mag and get in a nearby Python. Again, Pierce drives. The boat section offers a slightly different experience; unlike the city, the river lacks any buildings or structures (aside from one bridge) for the helicopters to fly past, leaving them an open target - however, the constant waves cause the boat to bounce up and down, making it difficult to aim.
- Get in Pierce's car
Once these two helicopters are destroyed, Pierce docks the boat and hijacks a nearby Alaskan. Get inside and destroy the last two helicopters to finish the mission. Along the way, Pierce sings "So Sick" by Ne-Yo.
- Shaundi plays Hacky Sack in the opening of the mission, similar to the opening of the mission "Bank Error in Your Favor".
- Pierce fails to dock the boat correctly and often stops it a few meters away from both the dock and the shore, before suddenly warping to the dock. Exiting the boat has the same effect on Playa.
- After docking the boat, Pierce's carjacking is a scripted event; the vehicle, an Alaskan, is always driven by a business woman, always plays Klassic 102.4 and is stationary until Pierce walks up ahead, where it pulls up in front of him and he gets in.
- Despite the fact that there are still four missions of the Sons of Samedi arc left after the end of this mission, it is the last one to show The General speaking and his last appearance until the final mission The Shopping Maul.
- Playa remarks that Pierce is poor at singing and has a poor taste in music. Playa makes a similar remark during the The Brotherhood mission "Thank You and Goodnight!". Despite this, by the events of Saints Row: The Third Pierce is a successful musician.
- Pierce singing Ne-Yo's "So Sick"
"Operation Voodoo Drop" cutsceneEdit
- Pierce: "I can't take all this sittin' around, when you gonna let me come out and do some dirt with you?"
Playa: "Don't take it the wrong way Pierce; I'm just used to dealin' with shit myself..."
Shaundi: "Heads up Pierce!"Pierce knocks the Hacky Sack out the wayShaundi: "Come on!"
Pierce: "Sorry girl, no self respecting brotha plays hacky-sack. Why you got the cheerleader callin' the shots and not me?"
Shaundi: "Right here..."
Playa: "Pierce, I put you in charge of the Ronin what more do you want?"
Pierce: "I can do more to help."
Playa: "Do you know how the Sons of Samedi are still movin' product after we torched their farm and drug labs?"
Playa: "Then shut the fuck up."
Pierce: "Why you gotta be like that?"
Playa: "I'm just sayin'; don't bitch unless you got a solution."
Shaundi: "Ummmm guys..."
Pierce: "My solution is to do more than wait around for one of the 600 guys Shaundi used to fuck to give us a call."
Shaundi: "There's a bunch of helicopters dropping cargo over Samedi territory."
Pierce: "How the hell you know that?"Shaundi raises her phonePierce: "You gotta be fuckin' kiddin' me."
Playa: "Tell ya what Pierce, if you wanna watch me blow up some helicopters you're more than welcome."
- — "Operation Voodoo Drop" cutscene
- Pierce: "About time you took me along..."
Pierce: "No I'm serious. I'm always on time, I always listen, I always pay attention."
Playa: "Pierce. Helicopters."
Pierce: "I know we're looking for helicopters! I told you, I got this!"Pierce: "Shit!"Playa (Male Voice 1): "No Pierce, the goddamn helicopters are here!"
Playa (Male Voice 2): "The fucking helicopters are here Pierce!"
Playa (Male Voice 3): "No. Pierce. The helicopters are here!"
Playa (Female Voice 1): "Pierce. The Helicopters are here!"
Playa (Female Voice 2): "Pierce! Helicopters!"
Playa (Female Voice 3): "*speaks Spanish*"
- — Mission start
- Pierce: "Shit, they're flying over the water..."Playa (Male Voice 1): "Stop the car, we're takin' a boat..."
Playa (Male Voice 2): "Pull over, we'll take a boat..."
Playa (Male Voice 3): "Shit, we're gonna need a boat..."
Playa (Female Voice 1): "Let's get a boat, we'll take 'em out over the water..."
Playa (Female Voice 2): "We're gonna need a bigger boat..."
Playa (Female Voice 3): "If we're hitting that helicopter we're gonna need a boat..."
- — After destroying two helicopters
- Playa (Male Voice 1): "Let's ditch this thing, we gotta get back on land..."
Playa (Male Voice 2): "Ditch the boat. We gotta get back on shore and grab a ride."
Playa (Male Voice 3): "Let's get to shore, we gotta get those other helicopters..."
Playa (Female Voice 1): "We're done here, let's get on shore and finish this..."
Playa (Female Voice 2): "That's it for those choppers, let's get to land and finish this..."
Playa (Female Voice 3): "We've done all we can here, let's get to shore..."
- — After destroying two helicopters from the boat
- You see that? Now that's a textbook carjacking...
- — Pierce, after stealing a car
- Pierce changes the radio to Ne-Yo's "So Sick"Pierce: "Now this what we need...some driveby music..."Pierce: "<Sings along>"Playa (Male Voice 1): "Pierce...what the hell are we listening to?"
Playa (Male Voice 2): "Are you shitting me?"
Playa (Male Voice 3): "We gotta get you better taste in music bro..."
Playa (Female Voice 1): "OK you're never talkin' shit about my music again..."
Playa (Female Voice 2): "Is this the softer side of Pierce?"
Playa (Female Voice 3): "You seriously listen to this?"Playa (Male Voice 1): "Oh God..."
Playa (Male Voice 2): "Son, you're no Ne-Yo."
Playa (Male Voice 3): "This is worse than getting shot..."
Playa (Female Voice 1): "You're killing me Pierce."
Playa (Female Voice 2): "Wow..."
Playa (Female Voice 3): "*speaks Spanish*"
- Listen, if these helicopters are droppin' off dust they gotta be comin' from somewhere...I'm gonna drive to the coast and see if we can catch any of these assholes flyin' inbound...
- — Pierce, labelled "Drive docks"
- Pierce: "The helicopter's almost at the dropoff.."
Pierce: "We gotta take that helicopter out soon..."
Pierce: "If we don't shoot down that chopper it'll drop off the dust..."
- — Labelled "Heli Range"
- Hang on tight!
- — Pierce, labelled "Jump"
- Pierce: "There's another helicopter!"
Pierce: "Chopper's over there!"
Pierce: "We got another helicopter!"
Pierce: "Another chopper is comin'!"
- — Labelled "Next Heli"
- Looks like the Samedi aren't gonna lose their dust without a fight...
- — Pierce, labelled "Samedi Arrive"
"Spare the Rod..." cutsceneEdit
- The General: "You know why I am here."
Mr. Sunshine: "I do."The General cuts off Mr. Sunshine's left earThe General: "I took no pleasure in this, my friend...but a price needed to be paid for failure."
Mr. Sunshine: "Don't worry. I only need one ear to hear the whispers of the Loa..."
The General: "I know that you will fix this."
Mr. Sunshine: "Of course General, do not worry."
- — "Spare the Rod..." cutscene