160 MS Points or USD$1.99
- Screw Team Edward. Wouldn't you rather be on team of a vampire with dual katanas and a thirst for enemy blood, like our very own vampire-hunter-turned-vampire, Nyte Blayde?
- — DLC summary
Overview[edit | edit source]
Contents[edit | edit source]
The Bloodsucker Pack includes:
- Dracula Blood Sucking Skill - performed by executing a Human Shield
- VIP Cash Boost Bonus - 25% increase to all cash received
- VIP Hourly Income Bonus - Hourly City Income of $2,500
- VIP Respect Bonus - 20% bonus to all Respect earned
- VIP Scavenger Bonus - Four times as much cash is dropped by people
Once the DLC is activated, these bonuses are applied whenever a game is loaded, including when starting a new game. In addition to the DLC-specific bonuses, all Cash Boost, Hourly Income, Respect, and Scavenger bonus upgrades are also applied without having to be purchased. There is no way to prevent this from happening.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Professor Genki's Super Ethical Reality Climax, the health bonus from the Dracula Blood Sucking Skill is disabled.
- The Bloodsucker Pack is not included in Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package, or Saints Row: The Third Remastered.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- Saints Row website: Bloodsucker Pack Cometh
- YouTube: Saints Row: The Third - Bloodsucker Pack DLC trailer