Marked: ?. Minimum kills: ?
- Aisha rumored to be dead ...again!
- — Stilwater Gazette newspaper headline
Following on from "Road Rage", Jyunichi and a small group of Ronin have set up a trap in Aisha's house for Johnny Gat and Playa. As The Ronin wait to ambush the duo upon their return, Jyunichi has a brief conversation with Aisha, who he has taken captive and tied to a chair. Jyunichi gives her his word that should she help him, he will let her live. As Gat and Playa enter, however, Jyunichi draws his Samurai Sword and, realizing that helping The Ronin would result in Gat's death, Aisha calls out to him, warning him of the trap; Jyunichi promptly turns around and kills her before she finishes her sentence. A fight ensues, which results in all of The Ronin aside from Jyunichi being killed. Jyunichi escapes, but not before impaling Gat in his stomach with a Samurai Sword, leaving him for dead.
Playa calls a fellow 3rd Street Saints gang member to pick them up and take them to the Stilwater Memorial Hospital. Holding off the approaching Ronin, Playa reaches the hospital, where Gat is taken inside by the doctors. Playa calls Pierce and orders him to find when Kazuo Akuji is arriving in Stilwater.
The following text has been transcribed verbatim from the game files.
Upon completion of the Mission, it is available in-game at Newspaper Clipboards.
- Protect Gat until the ambulance arrives.
Protect Johnny Gat for 45 seconds until the ambulance arrives. There is little cover here aside from the low wall behind Gat, but The Ronin here are easily killed.
- Wait until help comes
After the ambulance fails to turn up, hold off The Ronin a little longer and Playa phones a gang member to come and pick them up.
- Kill the Ronin before help arrives
- Protect the car with the rocket launcher until you get to the hospital
Protect the car as a passenger, while the Saints gang member drives them to a hospital. A RPG Launcher with infinite ammo is provided, but due to numerous Ronin roadblocks, the long drive takes them through most of the Suburbs and Suburbs Expansion. Regardless, the drive itself isn't particularly difficult. The mission ends when the car arrives at the hospital.
- Deleted content includes a phone call to the hospital at the beginning of the mission, which has Playa demand they bring an ambulance out.
- The door of Aisha's house in this cutscene is a wooden brown door. Outside of the mission, it is a white door with a window.
- The Hammerhead used to transport Gat is a unique light-purple variant with a white stripe.
- The gang member who drives the Hammerhead always has the same male voice, even if they are a female.
- It is possible to replay this mission with Johnny Gat as a Homie via the Newspaper Clipboard, with two Johnnys present for the first portion of the mission. However, all Homies are automatically dismissed for the driving portion.
- Sometimes, the Hammerhead drives through the roadblock in Tidal Spring, instead of performing a U-turn.
- During the "That Which Does Not Kill You..." cutscene, there is an Ambulance parked in an impossible place, bisected by a wall.
"House Party" cutscene
- Aisha is tied to a chair. Jyunichi is sitting across from her.Jyunichi: "I don't take much pleasure in this."
Aisha: "Then let me go."
Jyunichi: "That depends on you..."Outside, Johnny Gat and Playa are walking towards Aisha's house.Playa: "Aisha doesn't care that I'm stoppin' by does she?"
Johnny Gat: "Fuck no, Aisha doesn't go out much ...she loves company."Back inside, Aisha looks at Jyunichi, fear in her eyesAisha: "You're going to kill me, aren't you?"
Jyunichi: "If you're calm, help us find the money, and do what I say... I give you my word you will live."Outside, Johnny notices Aisha's door is ajar. He quickly pulls a pistol and approaches the door, followed by Playa. He slowly pushes his way inside.Johnny Gat: "Eesh, you home?"Jyunichi signals to Aisha to be quiet, and signals the Ronin in him to get into ambush position. He slowly draws one of his katana. Aisha looks at the katana, then makes a decision and shouts a warning.Aisha: "Johnny it's a tr-"Jyunichi instantly turns around and kills her. The flowers that were cut from the strike, fall to the groundJohnny Gat: "Eesh!"Johnny is disarmed by a Ronin, but Gat punches his neck as he suffocates, stabs him with his own sword and starts a sword battle with Jyunichi while Playa shoots the other Ronin members. One of which, sees Johnny and aims at him, but Jyunichi disarms him with his other sword.Jyunichi (subtitle): "*speaks Japanese*"
Jyunichi (audio): "俺のだ！"
Jyunichi (transliteration): "Ore noda!"
Jyunichi (translation): "He's mine!"Gat and Jyunichi keep sword fighting as Playa shoots the remaining Ronin and sees Gat.Jyunichi: "*screams*"
Playa: "Gat, get outta the way!"Jyunichi stabs Gat, who had been distracted by Playa, then smiles smugly. Playa tries to fire, but finds that the gun is empty as Gat soon slams both of his hands onto Jyunichi's head, causing the latter to let go of the sword and run as Playa reloads and fires at him.Johnny Gat: "Get back here!"Gat removes the sword but collapses and Playa pulls out his phone.Johnny Gat: "Yells aggressively"
Playa: "We gotta get you to a hospital..."
- — "House Party" cutscene
- Playa (Male Voice 1): "What's takin' that ambulance so long..."
Playa (Male Voice 2): "Where the hell's the ambulance?"
Playa (Male Voice 3): "I don't got time to wait for this ambulance..."
Playa (Female Voice 1): "Where the hell is that ambulance?"
Playa (Female Voice 2): "Why isn't that amulance here..."
Playa (Female Voice 3): "Why hasn't that ambulance gotten here?"
- — First wave
- 3rd Street Saints gang member: "Hang tight, I'm comin"'Playa (Male Voice 1): "Johnny's hurt, I need a pickup now..."
Playa (Male Voice 2): "Gat's been stabbed, we need a ride to the hospital..."
Playa (Male Voice 3): "Hey the ambulance for Gat isn't comin', I need a ride to the hospital..."
Playa (Female Voice 1): "Gat's in bad shape we need to get to the hospital..."
Playa (Female Voice 2): "Listen up, Gat's down I need a ride to the hospital..."
Playa (Female Voice 3): "We don't have time to wait to the ambulance, get over here and give Gat and me a pick up..."
- — Playa calls for help
- Johnny Gat: "Eesh..."3rd Street Saints gang member: "Man, he's not looking good..."Playa (Male Voice 1): "You're gonna be fine Johnny..."
Playa (Male Voice 2): "Hang in there Gat."
Playa (Male Voice 3): "Don't worry buddy, we're going to get you to the hospital..."
Playa (Female Voice 1): "We're gonna take care of you Johnny..."
Playa (Female Voice 2): "You're gonna be fine Johnny..."
Playa (Female Voice 3): "Stay with me Gat..."Playa (Male Voice 1): "No shit, just get us to the hospital..."
Playa (Male Voice 2): "Just get us to the goddamn hospital..."
Playa (Male Voice 3): "We gotta hurry..."
Playa (Female Voice 1): "We gotta hurry..."
Playa (Female Voice 2): "I didn't realize you were a doctor, just shut up and drive..."
Playa (Female Voice 3): "Go faster."
- — Gat delirious
- Playa (Male Voice 1): "Nice drivin'..."
Playa (Male Voice 2): "Good job, I'm givin' you a raise..."
Playa (Male Voice 3): "Thanks, I'll take him inside..."
Playa (Female Voice 1): "Thanks for the ride, I appreciate it."
Playa (Female Voice 2): "Thanks for the ride, I'll buy you drinks later..."
Playa (Female Voice 3): "I'll bring him in, thanks for your help."
- — After arriving at the Hospital
- Playa (Male Voice 1): "My friend's hurt bad, if you don't get an ambulance out here soon he's dead...whaddaya mean you're "too busy" get a damn amblance out here now!"
Playa (Male Voice 2): "Listen, I need an ambulance right away, my boy was ran through with a katana...no this ain't a fuckin' joke, my boy's bleedin' to death."
Playa (Male Voice 3): "Hello, 911? My friend's hurt really bad we need an ambulance...he's bleeding out on the sidewalk, we don't have that kind of time, hurry!"
Playa (Female Voice 1): "911? Listen we need an ambulance sent out to-no you can't put me on hold, my friend's dying here. Hello...Hello? Sonofabitch!"
Playa (Female Voice 2): "911? There's been an accident we need an ambulance...no I didn't shoot my husband what sort of dumbass question is that? Now get the damn ambulance out here..."
Playa (Female Voice 3): "Listen, we need an ambulance sent out here immediately...I don't care if all your EMTs are responding to other calls, let some old guy die and save my friend!"
- — Playa calls for an Ambulance
- — Saints member, labelled "Around Ditch"
- Don't worry I know a short cut...
- — Saints member, labelled "Ditch Jump"
- Hold on, we're goin' for it!
- — Saints member, labelled "Church Jump"
- Yeah, this isn't gonna work...
- — Saints member, labelled "Road block"
- Help me get him in the car...
- — Saints member, labelled "Second wave"
- Boss, I don't know how long this thing'll stay together...
- — Saints member, labelled "Vehicle 65% damage"
"That Which Does Not Kill You..." cutscene
- Playa: "Johnny, you're gonna be fine."
Johnny Gat: "I gotta save Eesh..."Playa calls PiercePlaya: "Pierce, listen up...Johnny got laid out by one of the Ronin."
Pierce: "That mean I get a promotion?"
Playa: "Don't get too excited asshole, Gat will back up in no time."
Pierce: "Yo, that came out wrong..."
Playa: "Just shut up and listen. Gat was looking into a Japanese crime boss called Akuji. This guy's comin' into town soon and I wanna know when."
Pierce: "Got it."
Playa: "Don't fuck this up Pierce, I'm not in a good mood."
- — "That Which Does Not Kill You..." cutscene