Wooden SR SRTT SRIV
- A long, wooden stick. Good for beating things. Enough said.
- — Weapon Description in Saints Row: The Third and Saints Row IV.
The Hitman Targets Thomas and Marty must be killed with a Baseball Bat.
Saints Row 2
In Saints Row 2, the Baseball Bat costs $50 from Brass Knuckles, and is often used during the Crowd Control and Fuzz activities. It is also available in Zombie Uprising and is a fair weapon to use against them, but if the cheat "Milk Bones" is activated, it One Hit Kills them.
Saints Row: Total Control
Saints Row: The Third
In Saints Row: The Third, the Baseball Bat is wooden. It is available in Friendly Fire for $250 but is rarely dropped by angry pedestrians and sometimes used by disarmed gang members, after being taken as a Human Shield to make them drop their gun, they'll pull out a melee weapon. It's also dropped by various Assassination targets, such as Tony.
There is only one upgrade level, which adds railroad spikes and chains wrapped around it, and costs $2500. If the weapons store hack is chosen during "http://deckers.die", it's about $1,875 to upgrade.
- Main article: Weapon Upgrades.
Saints Row IV
The Baseball Bat makes its fifth appearance in Saints Row IV.
There are 2 base game costumes for the Baseball Bat: Homer and Rat Stick. These Costumes are the same as the Weapon Upgrade options in Saints Row: The Third, but now there is a choice between them rather than a permanent visual change.
Damage can all be upgraded 5 levels, with a separate Mmm, Giblets. "ultimate upgrade".
|Mean and Clean|
|The North Pole DLC|
|Giant Bone DLC|
- The Cheat for this weapon in Saints Row is #22732255 (#Baseball).
- The Cheat for this weapon in Saints Row 2 is #926.
- There are special Idle animations for the Baseball Bat in Saints Row 2, Playa stretches it above his head, and hit it against his shoes.
- In Saints Row, Saints Row: The Third and Saints Row IV the Baseball Bat is a wooden bat. In Saints Row 2, it is made of aluminium.
- In Saints Row: The Third, the Baseball Bat has a "NO RATS" symbol on it. This is in reference to the Rat Stick from an episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia where the gang create a baseball bat with nails and chains wrapped around it for Charlie to kill rats.
- In Saints Row: The Third, the Baseball Bat always has some blood on it.
- In Saints Row: The Third, when the Baseball Bat is upgraded to level 2, Playa's hand goes through the nails.
- The Baseball Bat is the only weapon to appear in every game from Saints Row to Saints Row IV. Saints Row: Gat out of Hell marks the first game in the Saints Row series in which the Baseball Bat is not present.