|Saints Row 2|
It has a scoop attached to the front, and has a digger attached to the back, both of which cannot be used.
More information is needed about this subject.
You can help by editing the page.
Saints Row 2Edit
In Saints Row 2, it spawns in more locations, and is wanted by the Chop Shop in the Docks & Warehouses District. It most commonly spawns in the Docks & Warehouses district, but also spawns in Factories, Truck Yard, Trailer Park, Saint's Row and Nuclear Power Plant.
It makes an appearance in the Crowd Control activity as an environment weapon for extra points.
There is only one variant in Saints Row.
There are two variants in Saints Row 2,
- "Standard" variant randomly spawns around Stilwater with varying levels of dirt.
- "Crowd Up" variant used in Crowd Control has the Front Scoop raised, but cannot be obtained.
Both have Matte Wheatfield Yellow paint with Black Titanium and Chrome Trim.
In Saints Row, the Backhoe cannot be modified.
In Saints Row 2, the Backhoe can be modified at Semi Broken, but has few Vehicle Customization options. It does not have Hydraulics, Kneecappers, Wheel Options available or any options in Body Mods or Details.
- Body Color
- Trim Color (2 sections)
- The Cheat for this vehicle in Saints Row is #22254563 (#Backh5oe).
- The Cheat for this vehicle in Saints Row 2 is #1045.
- Along with the Bulldozer, this is the least customizable vehicle in Saints Row 2.
- The Backhoe resembles a JCB.
- In Saints Row 2 Backhoe hasn't got a horn.
Check the Vehicle to-do list for ways to improve Vehicle articles.