No Man's Sky Update - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The Ant has good acceleration and handling, but an average top speed. Like the Jackrabbit, the Ant's bulk is weak as it cannot take many hits/gunfire before exploding.
The Ant has a total of 30 Vehicle Customization options.
- 3 Front Bumpers
- 3 Hoods
- 4 Roofs (Travel, Rally 1, Rally 2, Stock)
- 2 Roof Lights
- 4 Spoilers
- 2 Lights
- 3 Exhaust Tips
- 7 Rims (Stock, Bling, Sharp, Hotrod, Bling+Spin, Sharp+Spin, Hotrod+Spin)
- 2 Decals
- Body Color
- Rim Color
- Window Tint
- 80% chance of spawning)
- Hood 1, Stock Rims
- 10% chance between Bumper2 and Bumper3, otherwise Bumper1
- 50% chance between 2 Mufflers and Tail Lights
- Dirty paint, no decals.
- 20% chance of spawning
- Same options as Dirty.
- 2% chance of Travel roof rack.
- Standard paint. 25% chance of decal.
- Chrome Trim and Rims.
- It strongly resembles the Volkswagen Beetle.
- The Cheat for this vehicle is #268 (#Ant).
- The logo for the Ant is included in the data files for Saints Row: The Third, although the vehicle does not appear in the game.