The Ant has good acceleration and handling, but an average top speed. Like the Jackrabbit, the Ant's bulk is weak as it cannot take many hits/gunfire before exploding.
The Ant has a total of 30 Vehicle Customization options.
- 3 Front Bumpers
- 3 Hoods
- 4 Roofs (Travel, Rally 1, Rally 2, Stock)
- 2 Roof Lights
- 4 Spoilers
- 2 Lights
- 3 Exhaust Tips
- 7 Rims (Stock, Bling, Sharp, Hotrod, Bling+Spin, Sharp+Spin, Hotrod+Spin)
- 2 Decals
- Body Color
- Rim Color
- Window Tint
- 80% chance of spawning)
- Hood 1, Stock Rims
- 10% chance between Bumper2 and Bumper3, otherwise Bumper1
- 50% chance between 2 Mufflers and Tail Lights
- Dirty paint, no decals.
- 20% chance of spawning
- Same options as Dirty.
- 2% chance of Travel roof rack.
- Standard paint. 25% chance of decal.
- Chrome Trim and Rims.
- It strongly resembles the Volkswagen Beetle.
- The Cheat for this vehicle is #268 (#Ant).
- The logo for the Ant is included in the data files for Saints Row: The Third, although the vehicle does not appear in the game.
Check the Vehicle to-do list for ways to improve Vehicle articles.