For the vehicle, see Ambulance
After arriving at the location of an accident, victims must be revived. The method to revive them is random.
- Shock Paddles - move the Left and Right Analog sticks up and down in opposite directions (move the mouse up and down on PC) to charge them, and then press both trigger buttons (left and right mouse buttons on PC) to shock the victim.
- Chest Compressions - move the Left and Right Analog stick (mouse on PC) up and down simultaneously.
There is a 2 minute countdown, with a time bonus added after each level. Between each level, there is a 30 second timer to return to the same ambulance. Each level ends after reaching the quota to be saved, regardless of if there are other victims at the scene.
- Cash: Varies
- Respect: None
- Achievement: Blue Collar (10)
- Weapon: Shock Paddles
- Vehicle: Saints Ambulance
- It is not possible to deactivate the flashing lights during this Diversion, although the siren can be silenced.
- Almost any NPC driven vehicle may spawn as a victim vehicle during this Diversion, including rare vehicles. The only vehicles excluded as victim vehicles are: Ambulance, Cheetah, Kent, Oring, Longhauler, Baron, Titan and Blaze.
- Using Fine Aim causes the Victim their body to rotate and it is possible to perform Mugging on victims.
- Mugging a victim causes them to get up and raise their arms, but the green arrow remains above them and they still need to be revived.
- Reviving the victim causes them to immediately lie back down and then stand up again.
- Allowing the timer to expire causes the victim to die and fall to the ground.
- Before the green arrow appears over the victim, the victim is invincible, and cannot be killed by any means. Once the green arrow appears, the victim can be killed normally.
- Killing the victim after reviving them does not fail the Diversion.
- It is not possible to take victims as Human Shields, even after exiting the diversion.
- Almost any type of civilians can appear as victims, except gang members and law enforcement.
Check the Activity to-do list for ways to improve Activity articles.