Amberbrook covers the east side of the Museum District.
In Saints Row 2, Amberbrook is owned by The Ronin. The Saints take control of it by completing the Amberbrook Museum Pier Stronghold. The Neighborhood has also been expanded to include piers, Mt. Limpus, and a large amphitheater.
The Thalia Amiptheatre is in the north of Amerbrook, on Mt. Limpus.
The Revelation mission in Saints Row 2 concludes at the Thalia Amiptheatre.
- The Shops at Amberbrook
- Bear outdoor clothier
- Shear Intensity Hair Salo
- Clique & Drag
- All That Jazz
- POWERbottom SHOES[sic] , put power into your bottom
- akustics, the sound of fashion (Logo is @)
- Thalia is the Greek muse of comedy, amongst other things.
- Mt. Limpus is named after the real life Mount Olympus, where the Greek Gods were said to have lived. The spelling is a pun on impotency.
- In Saints Row, there is a tugboat in Amberbrook, which can be jumped via a ramp near the Vice Kings Drug Trafficking. However, hitting the boat will cause the player's car to catch fire, and explode shortly after.
- ↑ In-game text: Newspaper Clipboard text from Revelation mission.
The following text has been transcribed verbatim from the game files.
Upon completion of the mission, it is available in-game at Newspaper Clipboards.The body of Julius Little was found in the Thalia Amiptheatre[sic] this morning. While Little was the former leader of the Third Street Saints, he is probably most familiar to our readers as the tour guide at the Stilwater Memorial Church.
Check the Location to-do list for ways to improve Location articles.