|Abandoned Police Station|
Marked: ?. Minimum kills: ?
- The Kings are keeping some of our boys locked up at the old police station, I want you to lead the jail break.
Julius Little phones The Protagonist and briefs them on a couple of 3rd Street Saints being held in the abandoned police station where Tanya Winters and Anthony Green caught Johnny Gat previously, and requests them to lead a jail break.
The following text has been transcribed verbatim from the game files.
Upon completion of the Stronghold, it is available in-game on the 'Story' page, accessed from the 'INFO' tab of the pause menu.
The objective of this Stronghold mission is to storm the Abandoned Shivington Police Station, which was the location of the mission "Best Laid Plans...".
- Kill the Vice King interrogators before they kill your homie!
- HUD: Homie health bar
The Homie has a health bar which slowly depletes over time, so there is a time limit to go downstairs and kill the two interrogators before the Homie dies.
A further Homie is located inside a cell which can be kicked open, although it isn't a mission requirement to rescue them.
- Kill the Vice Kings leader.
The leader of the local Vice Kings is a pimp, who spawns upstairs after saving the Homie. He can take slightly more damage than regular enemies but shouldn't pose a significant problem.
- Unlike "Best Laid Plans...", this Stronghold utilizes all of the building, not just the upstairs portion.
- The pimp does not appear upstairs until the Homie is recruited, who in turn cannot be recruited until both enemies fighting him are killed.
- In Saints Row 2, the building has been torn down, but the parking lot remains.
Check the Mission to-do list for ways to improve Mission articles.