106.66 The Blood is a metal radio station hosted by John John.
It plays a mix of melodic death metal, alternative metal, metalcore, and electronic music. The station falls under the same genre as The Krunch 106.66.
- After the Burial - "Bezerker"
- Amon Amarth - "Runes To My Memory"
- Between the Buried and Me - "Obfuscation"
- Black Veil Brides - "Perfect Weapon"
- Chemlab - "Suicide Jag"
- Drowning Pool - "Feel Like I Do"
- Goatwhore - "Apocalyptic Havoc"
- Job For A Cowboy - "Regurgitated Disinformation"
- KMFDM - "WWIII"
- Marilyn Manson - "Arma-Goddamn-Motherfuckin-Geddon"
- Mastodon - "Divinations"
- Miss May I - "Apologies Are for the Weak"
- Opeth - "The Lotus Eater"
- Otep - "Rise Rebel Resist"
- Shai Hulud - "Misanthropy Pure"
- Strapping Young Lad - "Love?"
- The Black Dahlia Murder - "Necropolis"
- The Dillinger Escape Plan - "Farewell Mona Lisa"
- Tugboat - "Slow Revolution"
- You Love Her Coz She's Dead - "Engine Wrecks"
- The frequency of the station, 106.66, is a reference to 666, which is the Number of the Beast from the Bible's Book of Revelation. This number is commonly associated with satanism and heavy metal music.
- "Engine Wrecks" and "Slow Revolution" are songs that fall on the electronic dance genre.
- There is a logo in the Saints Row IV game files, but the station itself does not appear in the game.
- Yaaaaaay! This is one of my favourite pick-me-up tracks
- Caller: "I just wanted to say that I think the music on this station is making my son do drugs"
John John: "Oh no, that's terrible, you need to get him some help right away!"
Caller: "Hey, don't you dare tell me how to raise my boy!"
John John: "Anyone on drugs needs all the loving help we can provide. While I transfer your call to the proper authorities, we should all feel the love as we listen to Suicide Jag by Chemlab."
- — Redneck calls The Blood
Check the Audio to-do list for ways to improve Audio articles.