3 Cribs SR
Not to be confused with 45 Shepherd
The .44 Shepherd can only fire six rounds before being reloaded, and unlike the other pistols in the game, it cannot be fired rapidly. It makes up for this with incredible stopping power and pinpoint accuracy. One shot to the chest kills a regular enemy in Saints Row, while it takes two shots in Saints Row 2.
- Most powerful pistol in the games.
- Very accurate aim.
- Dual-wield increases rate of fire.
- Consumes ammo at a slower rate.
- Can't be fired rapidly.
- The weapon and ammo are quite expensive.
- Only holds six rounds.
- The Cheat for this weapon in Saints Row is #74374373 (#Shepherd).
- The Cheat for this weapon in Saints Row 2 is #921.
- In Saints Row and Saints Row 2, the .44 Shepherd resembles the real life Colt Anaconda with a wooden grip, and takes its name from the .44 Magnum cartridge. In Saints Row: Total Control, the .44 Shepherd resembles the Colt Python.
- In Saints Row 2, Mr. Wong uses a .44 Shepherd while helping The Protagonist fight off The Ronin during their attack on the Saints Hideout.
- This weapon also appears in the unreleased game Saints Row Undercover.
- In Saints Row: The Third and Saints Row IV, the .44 Shepherd, along with the AR-40 Xtnd, NR4 and the RPG Launcher, are displayed on a wall behind the counter of Let's Pretend with an orange tip on the end, denoting that they are realistic toy guns.[screenshot?]
Check the Weapon to-do list for ways to improve Weapon articles.