Dead Cells Final DLC - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Saints Row 2|
- In Saints Row, the sign says "$tock$", pronounced "Stocks". A dollar symbol, $, is used in place of S.
- In Saints Row 2, the sign says "¢ocks", pronounced "Cocks". A cent symbol, ¢, is used in place of C.
- The Phone Number is 555-2626 in both games.
- $tock$ is named after Chris Stockman, the lead designer for Saints Row, who has a tattoo on his shoulder that says "$tock$". The $tock$ chest tattoo available from Rusty's Needle is based on his tattoo.
- In Saints Row 2, the interior and exterior of the building feature pictures of a Rooster, also known as a cock, which is also a slang term for penis.
- The majority of civilians inside the club are male, although there are some women. This, along with the name ¢ocks and the colour scheme, all indicate that this is a Gay bar.
- The Black Male Playa voice refers to Cocks as Stocks when he is speaking to Pierce about Shaundi being kidnapped.
- The building in the newspaper at the end of Veteran Child matches neither $tock$ or Cocks - it features a giant dollar sign - representing $tock$ instead of a giant cent sign and roosters, but $tock$ does not have a giant dollar sign in Saints Row either.