For other uses, see Wardill Airport
Wardill Airport is the only international airport in Stilwater, and is both the name of the neighborhood as well as the name of the airport itself.
Saints Row 2Edit
The Protagonist can also buy Airport Hangar which is used as a garage for planes.
- Hapton Hotel: In Saints Row 2 this is considered to be part of the new Huntersfield Neighborhood.
- Turbulence SR
- Wardill Airport
- Crash Landing: In Saints Row 2 this is considered to be part of the new Huntersfield Neighborhood.
- On Thin Ice: In Saints Row 2 this is considered to be part of the new Huntersfield Neighborhood.
- Charred Hard Burgers SR2
- Branded SR2
- Airport Hangar SR2
- The airport's destinations according to the departure board are as followed:
- Naples, Italy
New York, United States
- All planes taking off from Wardill Airport head north towards Mount Claflin.
- All Snipes 57s crash into Mount Claflin.
- The Wolverines touch down on the water near Sommerset, then continue in the same direction and crash into a building.
- The Parrots, Corsettes, and High Rises land on the water near Sommerset, then do an impossible turn and head back in the opposite direction. When they reach the south end of the runway, they crash into the water.
- The Woodpeckers start the same as the Parrot, but instead of crashing at the end, they repeatedly jump up and down in the air, if they leave the field of view, they disappear.
- All airplanes landing travel to the end of the runway, then run to the left and taxi into the airport. Any Snipes 57's stop due to a sign blocking their way, but continue if the sign is knocked out of the way.
- Planes sometimes fly over parts of the city on a straight line trajectory not connecting with the Airport, and never turn unless attacked.
- All flights on the departures screen are delayed.
- There are advertisements laid out around the airport's interior.
- The departures screen displays famous cities from all over the world.
- Only 1 of the 8 gates inside Wardill Airport are open and that is C1.
- The Hitman target Chris is in this Neighborhood in Saints Row.
- Wardill is an anagram of Willard Airport, which services developer Volition's home city of Champaign, IL. It is owned by the University of Illinois but is open to the public.]
- The airport terminal interior from the 'Turbulence' co op mode in Saints Row is reused in Saints Row 2 as the normal interior.
Check the Location to-do list for ways to improve Location articles.